Chelation has various vitamins and trace minerals and requires a chelating agent: EDTA. It can be given over an hour and a half or 3 hours (if you qualify for a stronger dose of EDTA)
Removes heavy metals, including mercury from the blood.
• Removes Heavy Metals
• Treats Arthrosclerosis (Hardening) of the Arteries
• Less Expensive Alternative to Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Angioplasty, and Other Conventional Medical Treatments
• EDTA Chelation Therapy Directly Removes Calcium Found in Fatty Plaques that Block Arteries
• Autoimmune Disorders
• Inflammatory Diseases
• Back Pain from Herniated Discs
• Menisci Tears and Join Disorders
Consider what these additional sources have to say about the benefits of Vitamin Cwww.drweil.com
"The treatments that I recieve here are always done with great compassion and professionalism. The environment is very conducive to healing and I enjoy the advice and recommendations I get from other patients as well."
- Sarah J.